tillius

Default Be the Norm Abrams (This Old House) of metalworking

That'd be a great show, especially for newbies like me who's still just
getting started rehabbing this old South Bend lathe.

It's tough to do. Back in the early 90s I did a show "That Darned
Computer" for local cable origination. It took a huge crew all week
just to get a half an hour into the can. We were really too soon
though. The syndication route found no one willing to buy into the fact
that anyone would watch a computer/tech oriented how-to/news show. That
was about 3 years before ZDTV and CNET TV.

Tilman