Brian Sharrock

Default All these damn rules controlling every aspect of life!

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
eenews.net...

"dennis@home" wrote in message
.uk...

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
eenews.net...

We now have full employment;

Not due to Thatcher. If you think that get professional help.

Has anyone actually looked at how many unemployed there are?
There are lots and there is noway we have full employment.

A skills mismatch. We are desperately short of building skills.

The statistics are masked in an exercise that would've won
a Big Brother prize in Orwell's Ministry of Truth.
Unemployed morphed into 'on Receipt of Benefit' which
morphed after 'benefit' stops being paid .... into 'Economically
Inactive".

--

Brian