Default Latex paint - how to get it off stone?

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 14:18:56 -0500, hhk wrote:

A little Halloween project gone awry. Red paint splatters on flagstone.
Wife unhappy. How to get it off? I tried paint thinner - no effect.
Then I tried Circa 1852 paint stripper followed by hot water from a
garden hose. It lifted some of the paint but left most. Do I keep
going with the paint stripper or is there a better product/technique?

Portable sand blaster, if outside of course!

Oren

excused from saving Universes."