Default Is my house at danger?

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 12:32:35 GMT, someone wrote:

6. Provide information to licensees and consumers concerning
the Real Estate License Law and Commission rules.

See Number 6 - The Real Estate Commission can provide "legal advice" at
least to the extent of what the License Law and Commission rules require ...

Sorry, but that's not "legal advice". The OP's Q here is not "what
are the Commission rules", it was more like "so how can I prove that
the Seller knew about this". The Commission aint gonna give him step
by step instructions on how to attempt that.

It would likely be something more like "XYZ law requires that
conditions materially effecting value be disclosed if known; it you
wish to file a complaint our rules require it be on Form ABC within X
days/months/years of the occurance; do you wish to file a complaint"?
That is NOT anywhere near the Q of "did they know and how do I prove
it", on which they are NOT gonna give him advice and more than they
would give the Seller advice on "the Buyer is claiming I knew about
something that doesn't even exist, how do I get him to go away?"