Loftydon

Default GE Spectra Range Electronics display unit bad...

After a power surge, my oven electronics display doesn't light up and the
oven no longer works. The electronics package number is: WB27T10230 and
the GE model No. is 191D2818P002. It looks like the PC board mounted
power transformer (ETP41KAN41CA)primary is open (desoldered & tested with
ohmmeter. The module is relatively expensive to replace. Would be nice to
have a schematic showing the primary & secondary voltages. Anyone have
any ideas about where to get an inexpensive module? I guess I could use
an auto-transformer and apply an AC voltage to the secondary side; when
the display lights up I could measure the value and then try to find a
suitable stock transformer...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!!

Don in sunny Florida