Patriarch

Default Whats happened to....?

LP wrote in
:

Does anyone know what the story is on Wood Finish Supply out of Ft.
Bragg, CA? Both I and a friend have been trying to contact them for
days to place orders, with no response from either of their phone
numbers.

I hope this doesnt mean they're defunct.

I visited them in their store about a year ago, when I was up there. They
were 'making changes', and moving from their location on the highway, and
closing their Mendocino PO box. The idea was that they were going to work
from their property there in Ft. Bragg, but who knows. They aren't young
folks any more...

Patriarch