Wayne Lundberg

Default Looking for advice punching surgical tubing

I'm working with a new client through the SBD-ITC who needs to upgrade old
tooling used to punch hoes in surgical (neoprene) tubing... tubing sizes
from .5od to .625 and hole sizes from 1/16th to 1/8th. At present they use a
single punch and stop just a hair into a Plexiglas stop. My idea is a
punch/die set where there will be no need to pluck incomplete cuts as in the
famous chards of Florida voting cards.

Anybody out there with solid experience punching neoprene tubing? My client
will either buy and tool a new shop or will contract the work to a capable
shop looking for business.

Wayne