Gunner

Default Hobart CyberTig foot pedal problems

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 13:58:32 GMT, Marc wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:32:41 GMT, Ignoramus4939
wrote:

I have this Hobart CyberTig:

snipped

My Cybertig 2, has a female 10 pin for the foot pedal. I breadboarded
up a pot and swtich and simply stuck the wires into the proper holes
to test the machine.

I wish someone would give me $200 for this thing. Currently its stored
outside.and winter is coming.

Snipped

Gunner
for torturing the cat." Gunner

what would shipping to st pete FL cost ?
as long as I can ask all the Iggy questions too
ducking !

Its about 600 lbs..give or take. G

sounds like what I need to brush up on skills I learned almost 30 years
ago
Marc

for torturing the cat." Gunner