John

Default All these damn rules controlling every aspect of life!

"John Cartmell" wrote in message
In article ,
John wrote:
What we need is a political group with the determination to cut state
interference with our lives not the present crews ever increasing
intrusion

That leads to reduced inspections on farms and abbattoirs; guess what
happens?

Since I grew up without all the "essential" inspectors and controls and
survived I just don't believe they are needed now!
We didn't have livestock being crammed into sheds under government led
inspected conditions. We did have food wrapped in plain paper at point of
sale. We did have healthy immunity to various bacteria. Need I go on?

If you're thinking of gas, electricity and building - I'd probably agree;
but
it's better than not being able to afford to get someone else to do the
work -
or even DIY - because your mortgage payments have just doubled. I'll stick
with the present lot, thanks - and tell them to think again on the bits
that
inconvenience me.

Your chances of this control freak led lot even thinking of listening are
somewhere below the chances of a snowball surviving in hell.
I think Blair is a liar and his deputy a buffoon. At least he is now down
one crony for a while.