mm

Default Payne Furnace LED Code indicator?

On 2 Nov 2005 17:47:50 -0800, "scale" wrote:

I have a newer Payne Central air unit in my house.

Long story short. It is working fine but tonight i decided to look at
it. THe little window shows a red LED. I assume the LED is for testing
as that is what is indicated on the door of the furnace. My question
is....the door sticker makes no mention of the LED if the LED is on all
the time.

Mine is on....it doesnt flash or anything...just on solid.

Get out of the house quick. You have about 5 minutes until it blows.

Wait a second. Is this Payne Central or Kaboom Central?
Never mind.

is this normal?

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let
me know if you have posted also.