Beachcomber

Default water supply line for in door fridge water......

ll.

I want something i dont have to worry about.

I notice my home store sells kits in both copper tubing (flexible) for
bringing water for auto ice makers etc and they sell another kit or
line that is braided steel (or simular) over flexible pvc.

The package on this one claims there is nothing stronger.

I dont know. I want to do it right and not have to worry about it
leaking or bursting.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

The have a stainless braided hose kit you can buy. I put one on mine it's
the way to go, cost more but worth it

Copper tubing is perhaps harder to install but equally reliable (no
leaks) if installed correctly. If you use copper, you want to keep
the length generous so you have the flexibility of bending and routing
it where it needs to go. In most cases, no soldering is required as
compression fittings are used.

Beachcomber