BillW50

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 05:55:42 GMT

Ranting troll

ROTFL!!! Still lying I see. Also you claim that Microsoft has a
monopoly on the desktop market. Yet to pull this off, you have to
ignore the *fact* there are millions of PCs not running Microsoft
software at all.

You also somehow believe that Microsoft killed off Netscape. Yet
Netscape is still in business today and is now owned by AOL. And the
old Netscape management screwed up royally. As Steve Case of AOL
really hated Microsoft and really wanted Netscape for its default
browser.

But Netscape wouldn't give what Steve wanted. They wouldn't
integrated it into AOL software. Plus they wanted AOL to pay for
every copy of Netscape (I believe it was 10 bucks each). And there
were millions of AOL users. That would add up to megabucks! Then
Microsoft came along and said we'll integrate it into AOL for you.
And you can have IE for free. Well Steve picked IE over Netscape.
And this is when Netscape started losing market share. Because
Netscape got greedy, they lost out. And that's the truth.

Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD under Windows 2000)
-- written and edited within WordStar 5.0