WillR

Default Norad's Santa Report

Owen Lowe wrote:

Several times today, I sat before my own computer screen, typing in
numbers, waiting for the results. Tracking an object from up North and
headed for me - and me alone. It's got 750 miles yet to go; right now
it's in Salt Lake City having arrived tonight at 8:49 aboard trailer
#288130 - kinda heavy too at 847 pounds. It left Harrisburg, PA on
Tuesday at 6:30 in the morning. That's making pretty good time. Before
Tuesday though, it sat in Harrisburg for almost 3 days. I'm glad I
didn't have the information at that time to watch it sit there day after
day.

It all started the journey on the 28th in Toronto, which is pretty
near the North Pole, right?

No self-respecting inhabitant of the Canadian North would _ever_ admit
to being anywhere near Toronto Ontario (Hogtown) -- and that's just the
way it is. They don't even wear mukluks there...

Toronto is in the Deep South of Canada. Just check your maps...

--
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art