Dave Lyon

Default Tungsten electrodes for armor piercing bullets

Reminds me of one of my wierdest moments ever (and no, I wasn't doing
drugs). Some of my friends and I were swattting tennis balls around
at Alvin Junior College one night in the late '60's-early '70's when I
happened to glance toward the northeast. Bearing down on us at a fast
clip was a full grown elephant. I hollered at my friends, and
everybody turned to watch dumbstruck. Within a few seconds the thing
was getting pretty close, and I was trying to decide which way to run.
At that point, a voice called Harry!....Harry!....Damn it Harry, you
get back here right now!!! That last was roared by somebody really
****ed off. At that, the elephant skidded to a halt about 30 yards
away, turned right around, and went shuffling back to his trainer.

I didn't notice the small circus at the strip mall 'til after, as the
pucker factor diminished.

Pete Keillor

LOL! That's gotta make you wonder what you were smokin'