Tony

Default Is my house at danger?

On 26 Oct 2005 15:32:33 -0700, "Kim" wrote:

How about the construction engineer DOES find that my house has
foundation problems? Then, I have to disclose it to the new buyer when
I sell it (maybe several years down the way). Is there anyway that I
can figure out if my previous owner knew that problem?

Do it for yourself. It wont matter about having to disclose it to a future buyer because they are
going to hire an engineer and he will tell them what is up. At least for now, you will know for
yourself and have a chance to do something about it before something worse happens.

Isnt the engineering firm responsible at all for not seeing this? Could all of this have happened in
the past few months?

Tony