Dweezil Dwarftosser

Default Is my house at danger?

v wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 23:41:14 -0500, someone wrote:

I think a "buyer's agent" who was paid some percentage of
the difference between seller's asking price and the
actual sale price, would be in great demand.

Yeah, from DUMB BUYERS. What if the house was a great deal as listed?
This Buyer's agent would not want you to buy that house. He/she would
want you to bid on a house with an inflated price so that they can
show you they got a lot off.

A BIG MISTAKE in buying real estate is to evaluate your deal by how
much you will be getting "off". This only rewards those who inflate
the asking price.

But an even bigger mistake would be to assume that home
prices aren't outrageously inflated in the first place.

Sorry, but the real estate scammers (i.e. - realty agents)
are a dying breed, thank God. The internet will do them in,
much like it has the legacy "major media".

Reply not at all; I don't want to read your screams of anguish.