J T

Default PENDULUM CRADLE

Tue, Nov 1, 2005, 9:22pm (EST-1) (Deborah*Kelly)
did sayeth:
That is cute but I would think you would want the cradle the other way
so you rock them side to side so all the blood isn't sloshing around
from their head to feet lol....snip I do like the idea of attaching a
cradle to the rocking chair, it would be less work

The head wasn't where my kids sloshed when shook up. Anyway, I
would take it for granted that most people wouldn't rock so fast the kid
feels like it's in a paint mixer. Anyway, I've seen a number of cradle
designs that rocked from head to foot, rather than side to side. I don't
care much for their looks tho, I'd make a sideways one - if I made one.

You could always just attach a rod fro the arm of the rocker
forward to a cradle. That should work too.

JOAT
If it ain't broke, don't lend it.
- Red Green