Dan Espen

Default Latex paint - how to get it off stone?

hhk writes:

hhk wrote:
A little Halloween project gone awry. Red paint splatters on
flagstone. Wife unhappy. How to get it off? I tried paint thinner
- no effect. Then I tried Circa 1852 paint stripper followed by hot
water from a garden hose. It lifted some of the paint but left
most. Do I keep going with the paint stripper or is there a better
product/technique?

I was pretty sure Goof-off only works on non-porous surfaces but I'm
willing to give it a shoot.

I'm going to rent an industrial strength pressure washer first. If
that doesn't work, I'll let it dry and then try the 409, then the
Goof-off and the muriatic acid last.

Pressure washer is the way to go.
You don't need industrial strength.
I'm sure my 1750PSI electric would do it.