JoeSixPack

Default Backfeed generator through dryer outlet?

"Pete C." wrote in message
JoeSixPack wrote:
When some minds are made up, no amount of evidence or reasoning can
convince
them their arguments are faulty.
I doubt if they will even respond to your excellent post.

The first story in his "excellent" post once again shows that the
ultimate cause of the lineman's death was his own carelessness in not
following proper procedures, not the generator. He was clearly not
wearing his HV gloves or other protective gear.

The second story contains no details so a determination of the ultimate
cause can't be made. I searched around and was unable to find a detailed
report on this incident. It is quite likely that the ultimate cause of
the death will be the lineman's own carelessness.

The established procedures for line work, if followed will keep the
lineman safe regardless of the electrical state of the lines. I'd be
quite interested if you have a detailed report of a fatality where all
procedures were followed.

Pete C.

It's not even worth it anymore.