Default Polymerised Grout Sags & Blisters

Ok, we cleaned the tile, then we put some of that polymerised
calcium carbonate (lime?) grout and within a week a good three percent
of it had come off in a way that suggests it'll all be off in three
months. My first thought when I only saw small blisters was the mold
that got away was blowing CO2 out. Now methinks the tile needed
further treating that just abrasive. What the heck, they make this
stuff so new, they gonna say just like my old computer that my house
is too old to fix?

- = -
Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian