hhk

Default Latex paint - how to get it off stone?

hhk wrote:
A little Halloween project gone awry. Red paint splatters on flagstone.
Wife unhappy. How to get it off? I tried paint thinner - no effect.
Then I tried Circa 1852 paint stripper followed by hot water from a
garden hose. It lifted some of the paint but left most. Do I keep
going with the paint stripper or is there a better product/technique?

I was pretty sure Goof-off only works on non-porous surfaces but I'm
willing to give it a shoot.

I'm going to rent an industrial strength pressure washer first. If that
doesn't work, I'll let it dry and then try the 409, then the Goof-off
and the muriatic acid last.

Thanks a bunch.