Default Anyone else here hone their jointer blades after replacement?

David wrote:
no(SPAM)vasys wrote:

I agree.

The fact that Powermatic changed the manual might be a hint.

I posted the page on the binaries. check it out!

dave

Dave, they method you describe is what we did at a tech college in the
1960-1970s era. There was a specific jig to hold the stone although I
have seen it done just holding the stone freehand on the outfeed table.

There are safety concerns in doing this, for us it was done at least
weekly by the same person.

The new instruction mentioned in other posts suggest that somebody had
a nasty accident.