Dave Hinz

Default Tungsten electrodes for armor piercing bullets

On Thu, 03 Nov 2005 02:04:17 GMT, Ignoramus26745 wrote:
On 3 Nov 2005 01:24:54 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:
On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 23:54:36 GMT, Lew Hartswick wrote:
I think Dave needs to take a basic Physics course to get

You give no context, maybe you're talking about me? If so, pardon me
for having decades between physics and today, and perhaps you could
explain in English how my statements are factually inaccurate. For the
record, I contend that the same amount of force will push on your
shoulder, as is imparted to the bullet - but your shoulder is not
injured because the force is more spread out in both area, and in time.

This is basically correct, if force in this context is understood as momentum.

How about "oompf"?