andy hall

Default Fein Multimaster

This is an excellent tool.

I have the Top version with an assortment of accessories in a metal
case. It came from Axminster Power Tools if I remember correctly. I
have since bought a number of cutters and other accessories.

It gets a lot of use for all sorts of purposes in woodworking, DIY,
decorating,.....

Probably one of my most used tools and worth every penny.

Having said that, it would be a lengthy job to trim a complete
skirting, although an architrave would be OK. I would suggest that
you remove the skirting altogether. If you are going for a proper
hardwood floor, then a hardwood skirting in a matching or contrasting
wood fits very well. A painted skirting - especially in a plain modern
style may not. Either way, it's better to replace it than to mess
around trying to trim it.