Default Backfeed generator through dryer outlet?

I backfeed my paned through a breaker. The backfeed breaker is adjacent to
the main breaker. I created a sliding mechanism that makes it impossible
to turn on both breakers at the same time. Works, prevents accidental
feedback. No messing around with feedback cable. Easy as 1-2-3:
1. Switch main breaker off
2. Mechanism drops out of the way of backfeed breaker
3. Turn on backfeed breaker.
OR
1. Turn off backfeed breaker
2. Lift and hold mechanism while
3. Turning on main breaker.

On 27 Oct 2005 14:39:16 -0700, "Tony Wesley" wrote:

wrote:
Toller wrote:
I've done it. Lots of other people have also. But there actually have been
fatalities as a result of doing it.

I've heard that's never actually happened.

I've heard the moon is made of green cheese

Can you name one?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.e...99ee436?hl=en&

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.e...04bb4bc?hl=en&