Norminn

Default Latex paint - how to get it off stone?

hhk wrote:
A little Halloween project gone awry. Red paint splatters on flagstone.
Wife unhappy. How to get it off? I tried paint thinner - no effect.
Then I tried Circa 1852 paint stripper followed by hot water from a
garden hose. It lifted some of the paint but left most. Do I keep
going with the paint stripper or is there a better product/technique?

Let the other junk evaporate. Spray well with Formula 409, let it soak
and not dry for about an hour. Scrub with firm brush. Rinse with hot
water. 409 got dried acryllic off wood, formica, for a neighbor of ours
who gave his painter too much beer. Not much will get paint OUT OF (not
off of) concrete or stone. Good luck.