Doug Kanter

Default under the sink

"Trek" wrote in message
oups.com...
no theres nothing else there

Does the sink have a single handle faucet? If yes, here's something to look
at. My kitchen sink's American Standard faucet developed a leak within the
base, right below where the neck swivels back & forth. For some reason, it
didn't drip directly down through the hole in the counter. Instead, it came
out near the corner of the sink. I initially assumed it was just splashed
water, and that the seal was worn out between the sink and the counter.
Checked with a level and found that the whole counter's very slightly tilted
toward the leak.

Sorry if this adds another level of mystery.