Default Is my house at danger?

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 23:41:14 -0500, in misc.consumers.house Dweezil Dwarftosser
wrote:

"Todd H." wrote:

But, I agree it's a minor point on top of the "from the sale" origin
of the funding. The point remains simply that buyer's agency is
really quite a misnomer, and you shouldn't trust your buyer's agent
any farther than you can throw them. The quicker they get you to sign
and close, the more $ they make for their time. Aside from the
likelihood of repeat business and referrals from you, there isn't any
incentive for them to steer you away from any listed property.

That's why there really are no true buyer's agents.
But all it takes is one to start a revolution.
I think a "buyer's agent" who was paid some percentage of
the difference between seller's asking price and the
actual sale price, would be in great demand.
The more he or she saved homebuyers, the more he or she
would earn.

that would appear to be better then the current situation that only serves to
drive property prices up.