DBLEXPOSURE

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

Good point!

Have you ever noticed how MS bashers can usually remember every DOS command
and claim to still prefer it over a GUI, How ironic is that? Perhaps they
are just ****ed because MS came up with a GUI that allows normal people to
use a computer?

And then there is the occasional MAC Guy who just feels left out and is
****ed at everybody. Ever noticed how these guys are usually left handed..

Before anyone gets ****ed, is all in jest :-)

BTW, Mr. Gates gives more money to charity each year than most of you will
earn in a lifetime... I suppose some of you will consider that to be tax
evasion....

I'm still not sure why my freaking clock runs slow...... lol....

Good day...

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
PWY writes:

I have followed this thread from the beggining waiting for the subject of
Bill Gates' money to be introduced, as these fanatical Microsoft bashers
always seem to reach that point in their arguments.

A great many of them are burning with envy of Gates' wealth, and this
is what motivates them to bash Microsoft.

Some people cannot accept the possibility that anyone might do
something better than they can, and so they insist on believing that
anyone who appears to be doing better has "cheated" somehow. Many
people can't accept the fact that Bill Gates became rich by
intelligently managing a computer software company, because they
cannot imagine how anyone could be smarter than themselves.

Most of the other reasons for Microsoft-bashing run along the same
lines. For example, some people find fault with Microsoft simply
because Microsoft would not hire them.