Mxsmanic

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe writes:

Are you saying that you don't recognize/understand that Windows is
the monopoly operating system on personal computers?

I'm saying that repeating the same statement a hundred times doesn't
make it any more valid or cogent than it was on the first iteration.

Most computer savvy users knew that long before it was concretely
decided in our federal courts.

Federal courts don't make such decisions in reality, they only make
such decisions within the framework of the courts.