Jack

Default KNIFE

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1727161

Couple of days ago I saw a thread with some guy wanting to know
what he could do with old saw blades. If he needs to be told what to do
with them, he'll probably need instructions too.

JOAT
If it ain't broke, don't lend it.
- Red Green

Thanks JT, that was me. At first I wasn't sure what other people do with the
old blades other than clocks or chucking it in the trash bin. Making knives,
cool! Drilling holes looks like a lot of work, a plasma cutter (future
purchase) looks pretty good right now if I don't need to grind too much back
to hard steel or learn how to heat treat.