Wayne Cook

Default Hobart CyberTig foot pedal problems

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 14:12:00 GMT, Ignoramus26745
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 13:58:32 GMT, Marc wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 19:32:41 GMT, Ignoramus4939
wrote:

I have this Hobart CyberTig:

snipped

My Cybertig 2, has a female 10 pin for the foot pedal. I breadboarded
up a pot and swtich and simply stuck the wires into the proper holes
to test the machine.

I wish someone would give me $200 for this thing. Currently its stored
outside.and winter is coming.

Snipped

Gunner
for torturing the cat." Gunner

what would shipping to st pete FL cost ?

It may not necessarily cost as much as you suspect it could. Call
Freightquote. Try Frank, Freightquote.com, 800-323-5441x1386, say that
Igor from Algebra Inc referred you (I get no commission on this, just
a matter of being nice). Also check out AAA Cooper, they had fantastic
rates recently. You may get a huge variation in quoted rates.

You also would get a good discount if this item could be dropped off
at the shipper's terminal and picked up at a terminal also.

I personally love my Cyber Tig dearly. It's a real thing. Not sure if
Gunner's is the same as mine, looks like his is a different model.

Gunners has a slightly different control drawer but has most of the
functions that yours has just in a different layout. His is also a
much bigger welder with a lot more amps available (of course that
means it needs more input).

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm