Larry Jaques

Default Hobart CyberTig foot pedal problems

On Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:58:36 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

My Cybertig 2, has a female 10 pin for the foot pedal. I breadboarded
up a pot and swtich and simply stuck the wires into the proper holes
to test the machine.

I wish someone would give me $200 for this thing. Currently its stored
outside.and winter is coming.

I live somewhat close to you but it would cost more than that to hop
over the mountains and get it.

Yes, winter is coming to LoCal. That means the monsoon rains will
start there in November, dropping up to 4" of rain by May.

-
Don't be a possum on the Information Superhighway of life.
----
http://diversify.com Dynamic Database-Driven Websites