raden

Default What is web site where I can enquire about phone masts, flood plain etc?

In message , Mike Mitchell
writes
On 19 Jul 2004 14:51:42 GMT, Ian Stirling
wrote:

Mike Mitchell wrote:
On 18 Jul 2004 09:18:11 GMT, "Bob Eager" wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 09:17:33 UTC, Mike Mitchell
wrote:

Anyway, radiation from the Earth is the most dangerous so keep
well clear of
granite.

And phone masts.

Make yourself a foil hat. I am sure it will help.

No, it would act as an aerial.

This is true.
The advice to make a foil hat is dangerous, and the poster was obviously
an idiot.
The correct solution is to wrap the foil round your entire body, ensuring
an overlap at all the joins, and at least an average of two layers.

Whereupon you would drown in your own sweat within a few hours on a
hot day.

Not if you'd done the job properly, you would have asphyxiated in a
couple of minutes

--
geoff