Darrell Feltmate

Default do you use a sharpening jig???

.
I am amazed that I bother replying to a namless post, but if it is true that
you are talking to Ken alone, why are you posting to this group and not
e-mailing him directly? If you have wood turning information, please share
it. If you have a need to vent personal invactive, please do it elsewhere
and/or seek professional help. Counselling can make a difference. In the
meantime I will add you to my message filters. Such a thing always seems a
shame but some people will abuse the priviledge of free dissemination of
knowledge.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate