Pete C

Default Fed Up With Shower Tiles!

On 19 Jul 2004 13:05:10 -0700, (Christine) wrote:

Thanks for all your answers! I'm a bit worried about the hard water
problem. I did try completely regrouting, but only got through a few
tiles. In places the grout line is so thin that it was really hard
work to get the grout out, which I'm not opposed to but my patience
doesn't hold out! At the moment I use one of these tile whitener
liquids, but this is horrible, messy stuff, and I can't clean it off
without wiping the grout.

I think that the plumbers who installed my shower didn't take enough
care. They just laid the tiles on 100 year old walls and it's given
the tiles contours that Ordnance Survey would be proud of!

Christine

Hi,

A steam cleaner is good for cleaning or even removing grout.

cheers,
Pete.