Jeff Wisnia

Default Moen bathtub faucet has moved away from wall -- please help!- PDRM3689.JPG (0/1)

Madison Lapierre wrote:

My Moen faucet has mysteriously moved away from the tile wall about
one-half inch. How do I get it back against the wall. The chrome
faucet (or faucet cover if you will) is very secure on the copper pipe
and see a set screw or anything holding it in the "out" position.

How do I fix it?!

(I have attached a photo.)

Thanks,
Maddy

You can't use attachment on this newsgroup, Maddy.

Try putting your photo up on one of the free picture hosting servers and
put a link to it in your posting here.

Is this a bathtub faucet?

I know this sounds hokey, but I thumbed in a little automotive Bondo to
secure the jiggly spout pipes and shower arms coming through the tile
walls on our three bathtubs, 'cause I just didn't like the feel of them
wiggling around and in and out whenever I had to handle them.

I rigged a brace to keep the tub sputs pushed firmly against the tile
while the Bondo cured, and that's where they've stayed. And the trim
rings on the shower arms now stay snug against the tile because the
shower arms don't push into the wall whenever someone reaches up to
adjust a shower head.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia