dadiOH

Default Barrel Tile Roof

JerryL wrote:
Hurricane Wilma did quite a job on barrel tile roofs, including mine.
It ripped off about 15 to 20 tiles.

Geez...last year's hurricanes didn't bother mine at all (central
Florida)...falling limb broke 2-3 in the lowest course
_____________

My house if 6 years old and I know that the roof was
hot-tarred and papered before the barrel tiles were installed.

Should be much more than paper. Usual is 90# mineral impregnated
felt...heavy roofing material.
________________

Does it sound like I might have leakage problems?

No, not if it is 90# hot mopped on

Will the underlayment hold till I can get someone to repair the roof?

That *is* your roof...the tiles are mostly pretty-pretties and afford
weather protection to the mopped on material.

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...