Joust

Default SONY TV Kv-27ts27 color problem

i have a SONY KV-27ts27 made July 1992
I'm noticing that red is more brown than red.
i tried adjusting things a bit but not gotten very good results.
there is no red drive pot. there is a green drive and a blue drive but no
red.
there is a red BKG pot and a blue BKG and a green BKG.

is there a procedure for tuning color? i made a nice colour bar test
pattern
on my PC and use the tvout from the PC into the video 1 input.

Wish i could get this set tuned up because it works well other than the
poor
colors. there is definately red there so its not a failed gun. at least not
completely.

i have replaced the MPX chip in the past.
any help would be appreciated.
Joust