Deborah Kelly

Default PENDULUM CRADLE

That is cute but I would think you would want the cradle the other way so
you rock them side to side so all the blood isn't sloshing around from their
head to feet lol....

Well personally I would of loved a cradle for my two babies when they where
younger and I will probably make one the next time I'm expecting (if I ever
figure out what tools I want...lol) But I do like the idea of attaching a
cradle to the rocking chair, it would be less work

Deborah

"J T" wrote in message
http://www.wonderbrains.com/rock-a-m...air.html?se=pg

This isn't what I was thinking of. The only rocker/cradle I can
remember, had the cradle part at floor leverl - from the colonial era I
believe. Be simple enough to attach a cradle on one, or both, side of a
rocker, then unhook them later. But, I think this design makes more
sense. This is for a kid, and dolls, but be simple enough to make adult
size. Even put a cradle on each side, for twins. You could make them
so the cradle(s) unhooked later, and use as just a rocker. Or, better
yet, leave the cradle(s) on, insert a beer cooler.

JOAT
If it ain't broke, don't lend it.
- Red Green