Matt Beard

Default Joining CPC's in Ring Main & Other Wiring

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message ...
In article ,
Matt Beard wrote:
Actually I am not keen on the whole idea of bringing two separate
circuits into one box - this means two circuits need to be isolated
before working in the box and what are the chances of every future
DIY-novice understanding this! (Yes I know it happens in ever hall
light switch...)

Rule 1 is to test *anything* before working on it. What seems logical to
you, circuit wise, will not be the same to others.

Sure, but do you think there may be anyone out there that ignores this
rule? Just because you disapprove of their sloppyness doesn't mean
you should disregard their safety!