Dave Hinz

Default Clamping open-topped box for milling an end

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 18:05:42 -0500, Bill Schwab wrote:

Can we go back to the radioactive part? =:0 Do I need to borrow a
counter and go over my mill? I read some interesting cautions about
buying machine tools, but this was not on the list.

If you were near Milwaukee I'd let you borrow mine. Your address
implies that you're not...then again, my address implies I'm in Germany,
so...

Low cost import d-sub "Greenlee" style punches are also available if you
shop around a little.

No offense to the company, I hadn't noticed that low-cost and Greenlee
went together I will take another look, because it would be an
efficient way to make these holes.

You'll never be unhappy with a Greenlee punch. It only hurts when you
pay for it, but like any other good tool, it's a pleasure to have and
use. That said, if you're only making a few, ...