David

Default Karcher washer purchase - advice??

"harrogate" wrote in message ...
"Brownie" wrote in message

"David" wrote in message
om...
I'm in the market for a new low-end pressure washer and have decided
to go for Karcher; but am somewhat bewildered by the plethora of
models available; furthermore every supplier I look at seems to carry

snip-snip

Thanks a lot for all the advice. I took the plunge at B&Q this week,
since they had a one-day-only £20-off promotion on selected Karchers
(although I'm still confused by their odd model numbering system).

Wow! what a toy! Almost makes me weep when I think of all those
years wasted before I bought one. I now have the shiniest house/drive
on the street... has anybody got anything they want cleaning and I'll
nip round??

David