Norminn

Default under the sink

Trek wrote:

Hi everyone. ok I have leak under sink i have replaced valves (copper i
sweated on, replaced seals to out going pipes , but it seems its
leaking from the wall a little to the right side of sink i have call
for locator'185.00 bucks he well be here in two days. is there any
thing else i can do? diy selfer

Are there pipes or fixtures above the spot where you see it leaking from
the wall? I would check them all wherever you can acces the pipe. We
just had our water heater replace - at first thought it was the
dishwasher because I kept finding puddles at the front of the diswasher.
The w.h. was leaking and running beneath the kitchen cabinet about 8'
away along the same wall.