Dave Hall

Default Cabinet Flat Panel Door - Modification

Unless I am envisiopning this incorrectly, I am not real sure why your
wife would want a glass door to look in at the plumbing and the
various cleaners, etc. typically in a bathroom vanity behind the door.

Dave Hall

On 1 Nov 2005 07:40:29 -0800, "Marc"
wrote:

Hi there,

I've been building a bathroom vanity with 3/4" baltic birch for our
mater bathroom. I've almost complete the project and my wife doesn't
like the flat panel cabinet door. I was thinking I could some how cut
out the center and install a glass insert. Can this be done with a
table saw?