Larry Blanchard

Default Some Thought On Intelligent Design - WAS: OT Is George BushDrinking?

Fletis Humplebacker wrote:

I can't accept your viewpoint as gospel no matter how many times
you repeat it. I don't see any natural way of a four legged creature
becoming a whale.

That's the problem, Fletis, you just don't see! One last time, then I'm
giving up.

If cave fish can lose their eyes because they're no longer needed, a
four-legged mammal that has returned to the sea can lose its legs, or
convert them to flippers.

We still have a vestigal appendix. Totally useless, but it hasn't quite
disappeared yet. Maybe in another million years or so if we manage to
last that long. Did a creator give us that appendix as a joke?