Marc

Default Cabinet Flat Panel Door - Modification

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm just a wood working novice here and I
think I didn't use the right terms to describe the door. The door and
the drawers front are solid pieces of Baltic birch not a frame with a
flat panel inserts...sorry for the mix-up. What I was thinking of doing
was raising the table saw blade in to the panel to make the 4 cuts and
finishing the cuts with a hand saw. I would then use my laminate
trimmer with the appropriate router bit to make a grove for the glass
to fit in. Will this work?

P.S. I only wish I had a router and table setup...