Proctologically Violated©®

Default Rockwell var speed drill press, belts

Awl--

With the clam-shell type sprung pulleys... what are they called??

The belt is approx. 1" wide, timing-type belt.
I know the width is important for achieving a speed range consistent w/ the
front dial.
But must it be a timing-type belt? Any other types OK?
The belt I took off (which may not be the right one!) says Bando Power Max,
with two numbers: 1130, and 1626V455. The belt measure 46.25" outside.

Easy way to sleuth this particular belt down? Better alternatives?

My opinion on these Rockwell drillheads:
Proly perty neat before VFDs, and I always wanted one (now I got two, on a
three-gang table), but watch what you wish for, as they seem to be noisey,
power-greedy, general pita.
Stepped pulleys, even w/o VFD, seem more useful.
Oh well....

TIA!
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll