Sherman

Default Moss growing on roof

On Tue, 01 Nov 2005 06:39:49 -0800, LurfysMa
wrote:

On 14 Oct 2005 17:31:57 -0700, wrote:

I cut the tree branches back about 8 feet from the house / roof. I am
still getting moss growth on the shingles. The area would be damp
regardless of the tree that I am reluctant to cut down. Is there a
spray on product of some sort that would stop moss growth?

Does the moss even need to be removed? What harm does it cause?

Our garage, which is not attached to the house, has some moss on it
and has forever. Is there some damage being done?

Some damage to the neighborhood values and sensibilities.