Mxsmanic

Default The truth about OS/2!!! [ Why aren't computer clocks as accurate as cheap quartz watches?]

John Doe writes:

Maybe your recollection is about the company Microsoft bought DOS
from.

No, he's thinking about Microsoft, a very tiny company back in those
days.

As far as I know, the major problem IBM had with Microsoft was
when Microsoft prohibited IBM from including IBM's own Lotus
SmartSuite on IBM's computers. Microsoft used Windows to force IBM's
compliance.

During the period under discussion, Microsoft wasn't in a position to
force anyone to do anything.